college freshman; hockey fan; I'm 18; I blow my candles out on February 4th; Manitowoc, Wisconsin;
- high school boy: omg that girl my age is wearing a skirt above her knees, oh god I can see kneecaps????
- high school boy: omg giRLS HVAE KNEESCAP????
- school administrator: shit shit
- high school boy: bUT I HAEV NEECKAP
- school administrator: no don't look don't think about it ok just keep walking
- high school boy: I AM PERSON, HAEV KNEEPCAP, GIRL HAVE KNEECPAP, GIRL ARE PERSONS?????????
- high school admin: fuck shit shit no-
- high school boy: /explodes
Gender stereotyping in the English language
I was doing my reading for class and I came across this and was shocked at how accurate it was.